Well, I discovered this the other day:
OK, I'm not too happy about this. I like Jack a lot, he won his last Masters when I was 10 and it was pretty cool I remember.
Also, he made this crazy putt at 70 years old with the Man right there watching:
If I made that putt I would throw my putter as far as I could, and quit golfing on the spot. Jack just sank it and moved on. So I don't want to say too much about this beverage. Because everything I have to say is not too good.
OK, a couple quick thoughts about it since I have this dumb blog:
- I think Arnie and Jack were talking and Arnie said how much AriZona pays him and Jack said "Aw, yeah, I want some of dat scratch!" (Jack does not talk like that)
- The can is horribly designed. It says "HONEY" all around the top and on the bottom. It does not taste much like honey, so I feel like they are trying to sucker honey enthusiasts. Poor bees.
- 70 calories per serving. An Arnie is 50, you have been bested by the Man again, Jack.
- There is no tea. It's just like weird lemonade
- The can is so gold colored, I kept thinking that it looks like urine, that's not a good comparison when trying to sell a beverage.
Lady: Oh, one Golden Beer! (she does double take) Hey, we don't sell beer here.
Me: Umh, it says Bear, like the Golden Bear, Jack Nicklaus.
Lady: What did you say? I thought it was beer, ha ha, it's not beer!
Me: Ha ha (this was a fake laugh), can I pay please?
Lady: I thought it was beer!
Me: Ha ha (this was the fakest laugh I have ever faked laugh), here's a dollar.
Lady: Oh, you're all set with your BEER, ha ha
Connor: Blurgh, da ma da fa
It tastes OK for weird lemonade, and that's the best I can say about it.
Jeff's Score*: N/AVarieties: Who cares
Stores: Burp. Don't buy this.