Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Taco Bell Redemption

Hey guys, remember when I went to Taco Bell and had a really disappointing taco? No? Oh, OK. Bye.

Oh, still here? Well, I went back to Taco Bell and I didn't mess around. I got a Meximelt, the best thing at Taco Bell. Here it is:


OK, it doesn't look so good, but just trust me it is good. It has ground beef, fiesta salsa and cheese. I think Taco Bell knows what they have here, because they keep jacking up the price on Meximelts. It used to be one of the cheapest things on the menu, like $0.89, now it is up to $1.79 or so. Worth every cent.

Hmm, this was a short blog. Umh, did you know at Taco Bell you can basically ask for any combination of ingredients and make anything you want? So the menu is limitless. And there's a secret green sauce. That's the best I've got. OK. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment