Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jeff Makes Bad Food: Pepperoni Tabouli Cheesy Flatbread

Hey guys. Long time no blog. Sorry, about that. As a special treat I will share one of my unique recipes. This one I call Pepperoni Tabouli Cheesy Flatbread. Uh, I guess you don't need the recipe since the name lists all of the ingredients. Here's the picture:


Alright, I'll give you the recipe. 

1. Have your mother-in-law make fresh tabouli. Oh, what's that? You don't have a mother-in-law making fresh tabouli for you? Well, stupid, buy some tabouli at the store. It's just better if you do have a mother-in-law making you fresh tabouli. This is a long first step to a recipe.

2. Cut up some pepperoni and monterey jack cheese. Oh, you don't have those? Well, smell you later, get off my blog, because those are the two best things in the world. After Arnie of course. 

3. Put that pepperoni and cheese on the flatbread.

4. Put it in an oven.

5. When it's all melty and delicious looking, take it out. 

6. Throw that tabouli on that thang.

7. Eat it, dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment