Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mighty Subs: Honey BBQ Chicken Meal

Hey, we have some LTPOH up in here again.

It's the Friday Mighty Subs special. Check this out:


Yeah, that's right, $7.58 for all of that.  Oh, you want some cheese too, let's see $8.14.

This is my favorite of the weekly Mighty Subs specials. It is sliced Honey BBQ chicken, with LTPOH and I also add BBQ sauce. The BBQ sauce mixes up nicely with the hots, so it is like a spicy BBQ sauce. Oh, and I add provolone cheese because cheese is good.

I probably bought this meal every Friday for 6 years. If you do the math, that's like 38 times I got this. Math is really hard. I like this one because it is pretty healthy. You got your coke zero, reduced fat Cape Cod potato chips, and the sub which is relatively healthy. Anyways, whatever, Jeff out.


No comments:

Post a Comment