Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bgood Burger of Death

We all went to bgood the other day. They make one of my favorite burgers, the El Guapo. That is what I got. When I order it, I add a second patty (only $.99 more!), and I also add cheese, because cheese is yummy. I take the second patty off and eat it as a side dish instead of fries. Bgood's thing is that their food is healthy. They use lean beef and bake their fries and stuff. My additions make the burger as unhealthy as possible. Here it is:



The El Guapo has lettuce, tomatoes, grilled jalapenos, and jalapeno ranch dressing.
So why is this post titled, "Bgood Burger of Death"? Well, I should say it was one of my favorite burgers.  That burger pictured above gave me food poisoning. I won't go into details, and thankfully I didn't take any pictures, but starting a couple hours after eating the burger, I had a very unpleasant evening. The only thing I ate before the burger was a Slurpee, and I doubt that caused it. Yup, I had a Slurpee for breakfast, you're jealous.

We also got some sweet potato fries. Connor helped us with them:


We tried to feed him some burger but he refused. Thank goodness, since I can't imagine a ten month old with food poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment