Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Better Know Your Arnie: T-Shirt

BKYA is a feature on this dumb blog wherein Jeff writes too much about a variety of his favorite beverage, Arnold Palmer Iced Tea Lemonade.

Arnie came out with a clothing line this year. As the world's most famous blogger about beverages named after Arnold Palmer, I bought a bunch of stuff. I don't think his line did well since Amazon.com had a big sale. One item I bought is just a t-shirt with his logo on it:


Well, I have to say, the t-shirt tasted really bad. It wasn't even a liquid. I tried chewing on it for a time but that was a pain and unrewarding. I put it in a blender, and that didn't help much. I then added some liquid Arnie, and I was at least able to swallow it. So, yeah, I do not recommend eating Arnie's clothing.


Jeff's Score*: 1. One point above the Skinny Arnie that tasted like metal. That Skinny Arnie  I feared for my health. The T-Shirt one I knew it was just cotton.

Varieties: White and Black t-shirt

Availability: Low. I don't think there will be a 2013 Arnie Collection.

Stores:  Amazon.com and some golf stores.

*Jeff's Score is a weighted score where Regular Arnie is a 90, Redneck Arnie is a 20, the one Skinny Arnie I had that tasted like metal is a 0

P.S. I think this might be the dumbest thing on the internet. First of all, it is a post on a really dumb food based blog. It is also the 12th in a dumb series (BKYA) about a dumb beverage. And then the whole point about this particular post is a dumb joke where I pretend I am so dumb that I ate a t-shirt. I know the internet is really large and filled with lots of dumb things, but I think this post is in the top 1% of dumb things on the internet. Thanks for reading is what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment