Monday, October 1, 2012

This Dumb Blog News: Equipment Upgrade

Hi all,
Sorry it has been so long without a post. I just haven't felt like it. I do have a backlog of about six different pictures of a beverage containing half iced tea and half lemonade. So you have those to look forward to. Speaking of pictures, this post is just to announce I have upgraded my photographic equipment. Most pictures I put in these blogs are taken on my phone, because I'm lazy and it is easier to upload them from my phone. Well, I got a new iPhone 5, replacing my iPhone 4. One of the main upgrades in the phone is that it has a better camera. So you have higher quality pictures to look forward to. For instance, I took a picture of Thomas the Cat with my iPhone 5:


Here's a picture of the same cat with my iPhone4:


Much better, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment