Friday, October 19, 2012

Better Know Your Arnie: The $4 Peet's Arnie


BKYA is a feature on this dumb blog wherein Jeff writes too much about a variety of his favorite beverage, Arnold Palmer Iced Tea Lemonade.

Hi. I haven't done a BKYA post for a while. You guys probably think I have run out of Arnie varieties, fear not, imaginary reader! I just haven't felt like spending my free time writing about beverages no one cares about.

Anyway, I present to you the $4 Peet's Arnie:


I don't drink much coffee. I like it, and have had heavy coffee habits in the past. But in order that I don't feel bad about my soda and Arnie dependency, I try to avoid too much coffee. Heather drinks coffee. Sometimes she goes to fancy coffee stores, some of them have an Arnie alternative which I order, at Peet's they call an Arnie an "Iced Tea Lemonade". I call it the "$4 Peet's Arnie". Regular Arizona Arnie's are $1. Is it four times better? No. But it is highly scored in my stupid blog.

Jeff's Score*: 93

Varieties: Just this one

Availability: Low. Only at Peet's

Stores:  I just told you. Only at Peet's. These categories are stupid.

*Jeff's Score is a weighted score where Regular Arnie is a 90, Redneck Arnie is a 20, the one Skinny Arnie I had that tasted like metal is a 0

No comments:

Post a Comment